Today’s the first snowy day in Lyon, woohooooooo!!! Time to get out and make some snowballs, anyone’s excited for snow like me? And today’s even better because my blog is nominated for another award, the Liebster Award (such a good good day xD). Okay, first thing first, thank you so much Relaxing Cooking for nominating me, you don’t know how much I appreciate it, waited for so long for the second award, and my wish DOES COME TRUE !
So, what do you want to read first, the nominated blogs or some random questions about me? Okay okay, I know, blogs first, me later, now let’s check out these amazing blogs that I’m following *drums please*:
If you have free time, you should visit these blogs, they are really amazing with great recipes, beautiful pictures and helpful tips ^^
Now, 10 questions about me, but just in case you got bored after 1 or 2 questions, feel free to skip it hihi
- If you had one day left to live, what would you do? Cooking and eating and blogging.
- If you could have dinner with anybody, who would you dine with? Mmmmm, let me first check my super long list with like hundreds names… who will be the lucky one…
- If you were given the task to achieve world peace, how would you achieve this objective? oh, seriously have no idea with this question, everything I’m concerning about right now is simply studying and enjoying my little life
- What would you change about yourself and why? I’m not a perfect girl but I’m unique, really love me with who I am now ^^
- If you could be anyone but yourself, who would it be and why? Superman (or Superwoman xD), I’m just curious about the feelings of flying around and saving the world.
- If an alien knocked on your front door, what would you do? Say hello, invite him/her for some warm muffins and tea, chat about the life “out there” and stuff. Sounds like fun
- If you won $1 million in lotto, how would you spend it? Definitely travelling around the world, buying a new professional camera to capture all the food that I taste in my travel and getting people jealous.
- What’s your biggest regret? No regrets, I always did my best.
- If you were given three wishes, what would you wish for? 1. Nice job in the future that lets me travel all the time and do what I love; 2. More and more visitors on my blog; 3. A big cup of hot chocolate right now, it’s snowy out there and I want cookies and hot drinks. See, I’m not greedy, I don’t wish for money, house, car, luxury clothes,… (but if the wishes will come true, I’ll reconsider haha)
- If your favourite movie star asked you out on a date, where would you take them? He can pick somewhere interesting or I’ll cook for him some home-cooked meals.
Thank you for reading this post and share with me the joy of receiving this award (and snow too, of course xD),
Now I have to get back to the kitchen and make some delicious dishes to celebrate such a wonderful day like today,
See you all in the next post,
Love, Trang Quynh
P/S: Whoops, I almost forgot to mention the rules, sorry, I just got too excited *blushing*
1) Include the award Logo(s) in a post or in your blog.
2) Answer 10 questions about your self.
3) Nominate 10 to 12 other fabulous bloggers.
4) Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know they are nominated.
5) Share the love and link the person who nominated you.