Happy Holidays everyone 😡 I’m really sorry for the lack of posts these days, honestly, I’m too busy with my school work. Exams are coming next, so I have tons of things to finish and revise =D Anw, I still wanna enjoy my 3 free days, so I keep cooking and reading my new books ^^ We always need to relax a little bit, right?
Today, I present to all of you Chocolate Fudge Cake ❤ This wonderful piece of cake are really yummy, I love the chocolate flavor and smell. You should enjoy it with chocolate ganache, pistachio or peanut nuts and finally whipped cream. I recommend that you shouldn’t skip any part because they’re only tasty together. In comparison with other kinds of cake, Chocolate Fudge Cake is pretty easy to make, and who doesn’t love chocolate? No one.
Don’t be curious about the heart shape of the cake, I didn’t intend to give it to someone haha Anw it looks romantic, huh? Now let’s move on to the recipe ^^
100g unsalted butter
3 eggs, separated
150g castor sugar
50g plain flour, sifted
50g pistachio nuts, finely chopped
125g chocolate, grated
Rose Water Cream
2 tbsp rose water
1. Preheat oven to 160C.
2. Grease and line a medium sized baking tray.
3. Over a double boiler, melt chocolate and butter together. When cool, mix in flour.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together egg yolks and half the sugar.
5. Whisk egg whites in a separate bowl. When you have reached the soft peak stage, whisk in remaining sugar.
6. Fold egg whites and egg yolks into chocolate mixture.
7. Pour into baking tray and cover the top with baking paper to prevent a skin from forming.
8. Bake in oven for 30 minutes with a water bath on the tray below to keep the cake moist.
9. Turn cake out onto a cooling rack and let cool to room temperature.
10. To make chocolate ganache: bring cream to a simmer and pour over chocolate. Mix to combine.
11. To make rose water cream: whip cream to soft peaks and then mix in rose water.
12. To serve, top cake with chocolate ganache, chopped pistachio nuts and rose water cream.