HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY ❤ From Trang Quynh Food Blog, I hope all of you will have a wonderful Valentine’s Day with your lover. Love is the most beautiful feeling in the world, so for everyone who has a boyfriend/girlfriend, don’t forget to let your dear ones know how much you love them. And for the other ones who’re still finding a true love, don’t be worried because you will definitely find your prince/princess, just be patient and enjoy your single life ^^
Today, to celebrate my 18th single Valentine’s Day, I decided to make those yummy, delicious brownies. Even we’re single, we still have rights to enjoy this day, right? Sweet, buttery and chocolatey, brownies are the perfect gift, not only for your lover but also your friends and your family XD
Ingredients:( for a 20×30 cm rectangle cake pan)
1. 170 grams unsalted butter, room temperature
2. 200 grams granulated white sugar (140 grams if you don’t want your brownies to be too sweet)
3. 3 large eggs
4. 100 grams plain flour, sifted
5. 2 grams baking powder
6. 1 tsp vanilla extract
7. 50 grams Dutch processed cocoa
8. 2 grams salt
9. 5 grams coffee powder
1. Melt the butter, let it cool completely then put in the white sugar and eggs, constantly stir until well combined.
2. In a large bowl, sift or whisk together the plain flour, baking powder, vanilla extract, salt, cocoa powder and coffee powder. Gradually add the flour mixture into the egg mixture, mix until combined.
3. Pour the mixture into the prepared rectangle cake pan. Preheat the oven at 175 degrees C, put the cake pan in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and let it cool completely before cutting in small pieces.
Enjoy with coffee or fresh milk 😀
Hope you guys like my post, and again, happy Valentine’s Day, love you xoxo
❤ Trang Quynh