Have you ever been tired of preparing a full meal when you don’t even have enough free time to relax? How to create a healthy lifestyle when you’re too busy? Today I’ll bring you a solution, a simple dish which can easily be made in 15-20 minutes: Stir-fried Noodles with Beef, Cabbage and Carrot.
Grab your cookbook and here we go ^^
1. Noodles (instant noodles or egg noodles)
2. Beef, thinly sliced
3. Green cabbage, sliced into thin and long pieces
4. Carrots, sliced into thin and long pieces
5. Chopped red shallots
6. Salt, pepper
1. In a small sauce pan, gently boil the noodles. Set aside.
2. Mix the sliced beef with salt, pepper and chopped shallots. In a frying pan, quickly stir-fry the beef . Set aside.
3. Continue to stir-fry the vegetables. Start with a little bit of oil, following by the chopped shallots. Gently stir until the red shallots turn lightly brown. Put in the sliced green cabbage and carrot. Constantly stir until the vegetables are well cooked (not too soft but still a little bit crunchy).
4. Put in the noodles again, quickly stir-fry so that the noodles will become dry. Turn off the heat. Mix the noodles with stir-fried beef and vegetables. Season if needed.
Good luck with this dish and bon appetit 🙂
❤ Trang Quynh