Summer is literally burning me these days. The temperature usually reaches up to 40 degrees C, I go out and feel like a ninja in several layers: shirt, shorts, long sleeve top to protect my skin, hat, glasses and sometimes even gloves. For everyone who’s surfing this awful weather like me, here are some tips for you:
1. Never go outside between 1-3 pm when the sunlight is extremely toxic.
2. Always put in your bag a long sleeve top or thin jacket and of course, a hat.
3. Don’t forget to drink water or anything that help your skin dehydrated whenever you have time, even when you’re not thirsty. Tip: instead of drinking water all day long, you can replace with fruit juice, fresh milk, soy milk (yum =p~) or smoothies.
4. Add more vegetables to your meal (click HERE for some tips in details), a wide variety of veggies will let you gain vitamins, minerals and fiber which are absolutely necessary to fight the heat!
Summer also reduces our appetite, have you ever been sick of the fatty burgers or pizzas? That’s why I recommend that you should change your meals more frequently, try new recipes and bring out new dishes. And today my dish is Pan-fried Pork with Spices.
Ingredients for the marinade:
1. 2 tbs of dark soy sauce
2. 1 tsp salt
3. 1/2 tsp pepper
4. 1 tsp cinnamon powder
5. 1 tbs honey
6. 1 tbs vinegar
7. Finely chopped garlic and red onions
Tip: The pork should be soaked in the marinade for at least 30 mins before pan-frying.
What do you think of my tips for summer? Do you have any idea to help us protect our skin and health? Please let me know your opinions in the comment section below.
Have a nice day xoxo
Love, Trang Quynh