One more way to make marinade for the yummy, delicious Grilled Chicken Wings ^^ This recipe is inspired by Korean cuisine which use a large amount of sesame oil and sesame seeds in almost every dish. Quick and easy, everything that you need to do is having all the mentioned ingredients and mixing them together. The more time the chicken wings are soaked in the marinade, the better they are. Try it yourself!
1. 10 chicken wings
2. 5 tbs soy sauce
3. 2 1/2 tbs granulated white sugar
4. 1 tbs sesame oil
5. 1 1/2 tbs sesame seeds
6. 2-3 red shallots, finely chopped
7. 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
8. 1 tsp black pepper
1. For the marinade, in a large mixing bowl, gently mix the soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, sesame seeds, chopped garlic, chopped red shallots and black pepper until well combine.
2. Put in the chicken wings, set aside for at least 30 mins.
3. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C. Grill in about 30-35 minutes until the chicken wings turn golden brown.
For more recipes of Grilled Chicken Wings’s marinade, click these links:
Hope all of you enjoy this quick post and happy weekend everyone ❤
Love, Trang Quynh