For some crazy reasons, I accidentally bought more than 2 kg of potatoes even though we’re only 3 girls. After rushing up to use them in as many dishes as we can, vegetable soup, French fries, baked potatoes,…, here’s the next way I chose to, hopefully, end up this super long “potato time”: Potato Salad.
This is a super simple salad that will take you only less than 30 minutes to finish and serve with any main dish.
The cold and tender potatoes match really well with the crunchy bell pepper and the light sourness of Mustard dressing, so if you want to find a new flavor for your salad or if you have the same problem with potatoes (I guess no one will have this insane kind of problems xD), just give this recipe a try !
1. 3-4 medium potatoes, washed and cubed
2. Half of a green bell pepper and half of a red one, diced or chopped (you can use 1 bell pepper, but if you want to make your salad bowl looks more colorful, use 2 halves like me ^^)
3. 2 options for dressing: for lazy ones like me, you can use Mustard dressing that can be bought in any supermarket, but if you love homemade dressing, click HERE for the yummy Paula Deen’s mustard dressing.
1. Cook the cubed potatoes, covered in boiling water, 10 minutes, or until tender; drain well and cool. In a large bowl, combine potatoes and bell pepper.
2. Pour the dressing over potato mixture, gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate.
Love, Trang Quynh