One more recipe for the ones who love crepes like me (you can check the other recipe HERE). It’s simple, easy to do (well, obviously when you’re hungry or craved for something, you can’t do a recipe with a dozen of ingredients and steps, so simplicity is always the best !!!), but of course, still delicious, especially when you enjoy with your favorite ingredients (I love nutella, how about you guys?)
Ingredients (serves: 8)
300 grams sifted plain flour
1 tsp salt
2 tbs granulated white sugar
4 large eggs
450 ml fresh milk
80 grams melted butter
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift or whisk together the flour, salt and sugar.
2. Beat in the eggs. Using a whisk or chopsticks, mix these ingredients together until combined.
3. Add the milk and melted butter in 3 times, beat well after each addition until the mixture becomes a smooth liquid, add milk if necessary.
4. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium high heat, pour about 3tbs of the mixture into the pan (the amount of batter depends on the size of your pan, the bigger the pan is, the more batter is used) to make a thin round piece, flip it on the pan until it’s golden both sides.
5. Serve with nutella, fruits, ice cream, jam…, just pick your favorite ingredient and enjoy the crepes with it ^^
Here’s my favorite one, crepes with nutella and banana, yum !!!
Good luck with this recipe and have fun making crepes,
Love, Trang Quynh